Wednesday 16 January 2013

Come hang out with me and meet other top online entrepreneurs at NAMS


There is only one live event I know about where you can learn everything you need to know to explode your online business all in one place. You can personally meet and learn from 25 super successful online Entrepreneurs whose names you know. You can network and walk away with amazing joint venture opportunities.

The event is  NAMS and it takes place February 8th, 9th and 10th in Atlanta. I’ll be one of 25 instructors offering an amazing array of hot topic workshops. There are 4 levels of top notch training available, the 100, 200, 300 and 400 level (just like in college!). Choose the level that’s right for you. And I’d like to invite you to LET ME KNOW if you’re coming as I intend to have a “meetup” with all the members of my community who show up.

This could change your business in 2013!

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO WATCH THIS VIDEO FROM MY FRIEND LOU BORTONE TO SEE WHAT NAMS IS ALL ABOUT.



No comments:

Post a Comment